Upland Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Help Injured Clients
Accomplished California counselors with a winning record
An injury or illness suffered at work puts you and your family in a difficult position. As you try to recover, complicated legal and medical issues arise as part of your workers’ compensation claim. At the Law Offices of Marc Grossman, we will explain your rights and fight on your behalf when you’re being treated unfairly. Many injured victims are intimidated by the idea of challenging their employer‘s insurer, but we have the experience to gather and collect evidence that gives you the best chance at a successful outcome. We have more than 100 years of combined experience delivering strong results to injured victims in Southern California. You can trust us to do everything in our power to help you succeed.
Experienced attorneys handle cases throughout San Bernardino County
Through nearly two decades in practice, the Law Offices of Marc Grossman has embodied our core values of trust, integrity and respect. For each client, we are:
- Highly recommended advocates — Clients, peers and local publications have honored us with praise and referrals. Attorney Marc Grossman has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Counselors who provide individualized attention — Injuries and illnesses are personal matters. Two people with the same medical diagnosis can have vastly different symptoms and outcomes. We will go beyond the paperwork to learn about you and how you’ve been harmed.
- Skilled legal strategists — Our knowledgeable attorneys understand the law and the tactics that adversaries and insurers use to try to force you into a subpar settlement. At the Law Offices of Marc Grossman, we craft a plan that gives you the best chance at a favorable result.
For each client, we are committed to providing tough, smart representation in an atmosphere that supports you through a difficult time.
Thorough advocates for different types of work-related injuries
At the Law Offices of Marc Grossman, we always provide a free initial consultation and clearly explain your legal rights relating to any sort of employment-related condition, including those involving:
- Workers’ compensation — Through every stage of your claim, our workers’ compensation lawyers battle to help you obtain the medical costs and lost wages that you are entitled to. We know how to argue your case with insurance companies and before the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board to seek a substantial settlement or award.
- Construction site accidents — Some of the most serious job injuries occur at construction sites. Our attorneys have the experience and ability to identify the responsible parties and seek a recovery through workers’ compensation actions and third-party personal injury claims, where applicable.
- Repetitive stress injuries — Long workdays performing the same task repeatedly can lead to repetitive stress injuries for both manual laborers and office workers. These claims can be tricky because there usually is not one harmful incident to cite. If you are suffering from a condition that may be related to workplace repetitive stress, it’s important to take quick action to protect your rights.
For any of these matters, we will devote every available resource to delivering a successful resolution in a timely manner.
Contact dedicated California workers’ compensation attorneys for a free consultation
From our office in Upland, the Law Offices of Marc Grossman represents workers’ compensation and other clients from Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, and throughout the surrounding Southern California area. Call 909-736-0644 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.